Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Super Cute Baby

My baby Gabriella will turn 1 year old on October 15th! What a big girl. Here are some pictures of her cuteness that I captured in our backyard yesterday afternoon. We are LOVING the cooler weather and are taking advantage of being outside every chance we can get. Both kids love it out there, especially when we are all out there together. Now if only we could get those darn mosquitoes to go away!!

Smiling Girl!


Balancing Act



Playing in brother's car


Talking... here I believe she is saying "dgjuh" or "juhh"


A connoisseur of fine foods... here she is sampling some lovely, yellow sidewalk chalk


At the top of the toddler slide - she climbed up all by herself! She is quite the little climber. Much more so than her older brother.


Thinking about coming down


Barking at the doggies - LOVES to do this. It's very cute - she shapes her mouth like an 'o' and says "uh, uh, uh" - darling! Just like brother used to do...

3 comments:

Paul and DeeDee said...

awww these are too cute! Yes we should get an official number on the waiting list after they review everything and make sure I signed on all the right places:)

Kenzee Jo said...

Aww...stinkin' cute...Mine turns 1 on November 2nd. Can't believe it! But your girl is precious...

Emily Rocha said...

Ella is so cute!!

I start volunteering on Wednesday from 9-11 in a 1st grade classroom and Thursday 9-11 in a 5th grade classroom so I'll get some experience in both age groups! I'll be doing it for a couple of weeks for sure to fill my requirement for my child development class, but if I like it I'll probably keep volunteering!

I'm glad I got to see y'all this weekend even though it wasn't for very long! I can't believe how much cuter and smarter your kids are every time I see them! It's amazing!!

P.S. I think you and Matt should be Sandy and Danny from Grease!