Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our life lately

Here is a picture summary of what the Dillards have been up to:

We've been having beautiful weather so have had the kids' bounce house as a permanent fixture in our yard of late - and they are LOVING it! Oliver knows how to turn it on and has bounced to his heart's content.


We have also been attempting to potty train. The result - a bounce house "nap" in your underwear!


Oliver experienced what I like to call "The Hazards of Preschool" - he was bitten by another kid on the playground!


I got a new hairstyle!


I put Gabby's hair in pigtails for the first time - love it!


Gabriella is slowly turning into a toddler - here she is perfecting her mad face.


She loves to follow in her brother's footsteps


Matt got to go skiing in Colorado for his brother's bachelor party

4 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

That'd be great to have for kids to just burn all their energy jumping around :] I like your hair too! Very pretty :] And your little girl is adorable even with a mad face :]

Jenni said...

Looks like things are going GREAT! Love the update. Your hair is beautiful as usual, and the kids adorable :)

LitLass said...

You guys look great! I'll have to show Corey the Oliver pictures when he wakes up... and if you're interested, my new blog is in my profile.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Oliver's bite marks made it on to your blog! He was such a tough kid! I can't believe he never cried!