Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My four-year-old man


Oliver is becoming a little man. No matter what I do about it, he just is. I wanted to take a minute to document the things he's been doing recently so I can help cement them in my memory!

He knows the Pledge of Allegiance and how to count to eight in Spanish - preschool is doing him good! He has recently been loving being my model anytime I get my new camera out. He's recently ventured into the arena of Knock Knock Jokes. Here is an example:

Oliver: Knock, knock
Me: Who's there?
Oliver (looking out the car window for the closest object): Sign
Me: Sign who?
Oliver: Sign tree

He's so creative.

He also has his first performance coming up at preschool. We are super excited and can't wait to see the preschoolers put on a Christmas show for us. Matt and I will be there as well as Granna - all smiling proudly and taking lots of pictures and videos along with every other parent there. I'm sure it will be a well documented production.

He loves board games and is really into playing Sorry, Cariboo, Go Fish, War, Go Away Monster, and his newest game Gulo Gulo. He still loves playing computer games and can hop up on the computer chair, open the web browser, type in the name of the website he wants to visit and off he goes! He told me when he grows up he wants to be a "computer man like Daddy" - very sweet! Although, I'm convinced he thinks Matt sits at work all day and plays games on PBSkids.org.

And today is this little man's birthday! To reflect, I created a slide show of pictures from this past year of his life. Click here to check it out!

We love you so much Oliver and enjoy living life alongside of you - watching you grow up into an adorable, sweet, helpful, and loving little man. Happy birthday my baby boy!

3 comments:

Emily Rocha said...

I LOVE that picture of Oliver! So incredibly cute. I also love that he said he wants to be a computer man like daddy. That is so precious!!

Matt said...

I'm not supposed to cry at work - stop it!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday to little Oliver!! Love the photos :)