Friday, November 19, 2010

A fun morning at home with my kids

Most mornings these days we have somewhere to be. I'm not complaining - all of the activities we are involved in my kids love and are beneficial to us all. However, it does take quite a bit of effort by Matt and I to get us all ready to go in the mornings. So on days that we don't have anywhere we need to be, I enjoy just staying home with my kids and following their lead as to what they would like to do. No rushing to get dressed and ready for the day... just living life at a slower, easier pace. I know it won't be too long until we will have school every day for Oliver and soon after that for the other kids as well. So I am soaking up these sweet mornings with just me and my kids while I can. Here are our very arduous tasks for the morning:

Playing ballerina with Gabby


Smiling a lot at baby girl... her hair has started laying down from it's usual mow-hawk state the last few days. I think I'm kind of sad about that, but it is still cute!


And making silly faces with boy!


I even let Oliver get behind the camera!

We read books, finger painted, had lunch at home, and listened to Pandora on the TiVo (Oliver's new favorite past time)

Fun times with some sweet kiddos! I am blessed.

2 comments:

Anuja said...

Enjoyed your post. I usually feel like my life is on fast forward as i am constantly dashing around the hours taking care of umpteen things for my kids (2 girls). But I am goin to take the time to savor every moment with my babies from now on :)

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com