Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lots of love!


Our kids love holidays... the decorating, the themes, and doing something out of the ordinary! I like Valentine's Day because it's pretty low-key, yet we get to focus on how much we love each other. Matt and I wrote letters to each of the kids and put them in cute tin mailboxes for them to open in the morning. I made some Valentine's cupcakes that we shared with our friends that afternoon, and then for dinner it was heart-shaped pizzas! I love my family!

Thanks for the cute outfits Meme!


Oliver's shirt says I ♥ Daddy!


Decorating our pizzas


And here is our little model posing for the camera! She's going to need her second hair cut soon!

3 comments:

Carol Beck said...

I know these cuties have stolen my heart!!!!!!

Kenzee Jo said...

SUCH CUTE KIDS and great pictures. I love the activities you do with them! The last picture of Melia is ADORABLE!! haha...

natalie said...

So glad you got a picture of her model pose... classic!