Monday, June 6, 2011

Preschool Graduation

A few weeks ago, we celebrated Oliver's preschool graduation. We were so thankful to have so many family members in attendance... we filled up two whole pews. It was such a blessing to be supported in that way! I knew the day would be bittersweet and it was just what I expected. So proud of my cute big boy, yet so touching reflecting on his life to this point. We are so thankful for our awesome preschool Graham Cracker Express. It is truly a blessing in our lives and does so much to build up our kids and teach them about so many things - most importantly our God! I am so glad we will still be able to be involved in this great preschool for many years to come.

He did so well performing all of the song actions - precious!


The graduate


One of his biggest fans!


His girls


My favorite moment (and the moment that started me crying), was seeing the picture we took together at the Mother's Day Tea coupled with the picture he drew about what he wanted to be when he grew up.


His picture is of a "computer worker" - just like his Daddy. So. So. Sweet.


My sister Megan and I had a great time snapping pictures of our two babies! We love all of these babies. Enjoy the display below :)







Happy Spring from the Beck Family Grandkids!

No comments: