Saturday, December 14, 2013

SNOW!!!!!


Well really it was... ICE!!!!!!

... but these kids didn't care! They loved it anyway!! Two days off of school for bad roads = lots of fun for the Dillard kids! Gabriella had been asking me WHEN it would snow for weeks now! And Melia had already been practicing her snow angels in doors... although she was convinced that you made then while laying face down. I got a number of good laughs out of watching that! Even big brother joined in the fun and added some imagination to the mix and invented a game that they played together for a long time. Precious memories!!


  






1 comment:

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com