Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two More...

Two more books... and two more pictures of my cute kiddos!

As I was sitting up feeding Gabriella at 5:45am this morning, I had nothing better to do but sit and think. My mind wandered back to the list of books I recommended and low and behold, I had forgotten to list some of my favorite ones. It has been so long since I've read them so they weren't fresh on my mind. But I do highly recommend them and will definitely read them again myself.
  • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
As I sat here typing on my computer, Oliver was going through my desk drawers next to me as he often does. I looked down to see the following and hear him say "computer"... he was typing on his "computer" too :) He even knows how to clear the numbers and start over again. Very precious!


Also, we put Gabriella in her "Bumbo" chair for the first time the other day. She looks like such a big girl sitting in it all by herself. Here's my baby girl posing for the camera:

3 comments:

ASC said...

PBS is running Masterpiece Theater editions of most if not all of Jane Austen's best works...I've been taping them to watch "someday"...I love those books and am sure the movies will be great, too!

Jennifer said...

I just can't believe what a big girl Gabriella looks like in that chair! I also meant to comment on Oliver's book reading. I died laughing when I noticed all the books were face down. I need to get him over here to organize some things!

Tristan said...

Cuteness! Logen was just sitting here with me and said "binky and puter" when he saw the picture of Oliver. He knows that kind of computer and he definately knows that binky. :)