Monday, April 21, 2008

Time well spent

I enjoyed 45 minutes of cleanup (glass pickup, wiping, shoe cleaning, vacuuming and mopping), thanks to my grocery sack not being completely stable on top of the counter before I let go. Fun, fun, times... I just love the smell of spaghetti sauce so much I decided to coat my kitchen in it. Not to mention my feet - the jar landed right between my feet. I did suffer one cut, but fortunately not a deep one. You wouldn't believe how far this splattered... all the way to Kuzco's crate for those of you that know my kitchen layout. And there was glass all the way to the laundry room door and throughout the playroom. Here is one reason to learn to make your own spaghetti sauce. While it usually saves a little time, there is the danger of this happening! Gravity is amazing!

1 comment:

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

Oh my! I did this recently with the inside of my crock pot and lost a roast. The "roast juice" went everywhere! It's funny how much is in a bottle of something when it's spread across the floor!