Monday, May 19, 2008

Small victories

I just wanted to report that last night was the first night in over 7 months that I have stayed asleep from the moment I was ready for bed, until it was time to get up in the morning. No middle of the night wakings for feeding Gabriella, going to the bathroom, thunderstorms (and the subsequent tree fallings), dogs whining, sprinkler heads busting and shooting water all over the bedroom window, NOTHING! I woke up in a state of confusion thinking I was still dreaming or something because surely it wasn't morning already, because I didn't experience the middle of the night as I usually do at some point. Yipeee!!! It was truly a rewarding feeling... a feeling that was taken for granted for so many years pre-kids :)

1 comment:

ASC said...

This is SO exciting! Of course, even though E sleeps through the night most nights, I STILL don't, most of the time -- so when a Mom actually sleeps through...it is a big deal! Hooray for you!