Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This week in pictures

Here is our last week in pictures...

Oliver and Daddy in a kayak at our neighbor's lakehouse


Oliver jumping off the end of the jet ski... 1, 2, 3!!!! I love the happiness in his eyes!


Playing with his new found friend... a worm from the flowerbed. Here he is twirling it around like a New Years Eve noisemaker!


Feeding a miniature cow at a petting zoo (did you even know miniature cows existed?!)


My darling Gabriella smiling and being a good sport as she waited for Oli to finish at the petting zoo

Good times...

3 comments:

ASC said...

Such fun! Where is the petting zoo? E loves them...I'd love to take her...

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

We had such fun at the lake! And, all got some great pics! I'm so sad we missed the petting zoo - it looks like so much fun!

Kelsa said...

Oh, they're so cute! I love you!!!