Wednesday, November 19, 2008

They call me the fireman...

For whatever reason, I love to dress my boy up as a fireman. I know the day will be coming soon when he will no longer be compliant to whatever I choose for him to dress up as... he will have opinions of his own! But for now, I'm having fun!

Here are some cute pictures of him from the dress-up pictures they took at his preschool. Also there is a little video of him dressed in an outfit we got as a hand-me-down. The videos ends the way almost EVERY video we have of him ends... listen for his infamous "video ending" line.







2 comments:

Rick J said...

Too cute!!

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com