Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to my darling boy!

My sweet boy Oliver turned 3 years old last week. What a big boy! We celebrated him all week long with a neighbor party at home, a party at his mother's day out, and a big blow out party here last Saturday!

We love spending our lives with you Oliver! Here are some things we love about you:
  • Your love of learning
  • That you are a book worm
  • That you like to cuddle when you wake up - you are not a morning person
  • Your true "boy" nature - you stomp in the puddles instead of walking around them and love running and throwing and could do them all day long!
  • To see your smiling eyes when you are laughing
  • Your desire to do things "silly"
  • That you love your baby sister and have fun playing with her - most of the time...
  • Your love of animals
  • That we have the blessing of raising you to be a man of God and get to spend our lives with you in our family!
I've created an online album of some of my favorite pictures from Oliver's 3rd year of life - click here. It's so fun to see how much he's grown in a year!

Then click here to see some more pictures from his Noah's Ark birthday party last weekend! Below are a few to entice you...

The Ark - made by me and my sister's boyfriend - Basilio (aka Bossy)


He was SO excited to have the cupcakes - he LOVES cake!


Dressed as a pig... all the kids (and some adults) dressed as animals on the ark

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like fun :) I love that you put down the wonderful things you love about Oliver. So good to remember the cute little things.

LaRessie said...

Love the party pics... I of course love the theme too. I remember doing all the cute little birthday parties for my girls when they were little. I also have to tell you, Mark would be SO proud of your cardboard ark. You know that Mark is the king of cardboard. He has made SO many things with cardboard. LOve you guys.. miss you TONS.

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com