Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

After we were through all of the birthday celebrations for Oliver... I felt like it was finally time to start the Christmas season! So here are some pictures of the seasonal happenings around our home:

Hanging ornaments on our tree. I LOVE our tree this year. It is a beautiful 8 foot Douglas Fir. The smell is divine!


Helping Daddy


The finished product


Matt and I headed out to his company's Christmas Party


With our neighbors at Santa's Village... an awesome place for families this time of year!


The bigger kids


The little kids - their faces say "I don't know where we are, but they have cookies so that is good enough for me!"

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, so fun!! Your tree is beautiful and so are you :)

Megan and Travis said...

Very pretty tree!!

Oliver looks so big in these pictures! I'm sure when I see him in a couple of weeks, I'm going to be so surprised at how big he is!

Trudy said...

Your family is beautiful!!
Happy New Year!!

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com