Monday, April 6, 2009

My treasure

I am a lucky girl.

I feel so blessed to be surrounded every day by people that I love so much! Love is such an amazing feeling. And while love does take the good with the bad, I am so blessed that in our house, the good love WAY outweighs the bad! Just look at these treasures I have to hold on to every day. Life is good.

My husband and best friend Matt. He's a caring, helpful, loving, and fun husband to me. He's also a fun-filled, sweet, attentive, and lovable Dad to our children. What a treasure!


My happy baby/big boy Oliver. He's a 3 year-old potty training, book loving, full of energy, and loving boy. What a treasure!


My sweet baby girl Gabriella. She's a smiley, giggly, talkative, snack loving, kiss giving darling girl. What a treasure!


Ring around the Rosie at Storytime


Look at that beautiful smile. Click on the picture for a closer look at those dimples!


My model...


I love watching my kids interact with each other, which is happening more and more these days. It just makes a smile come to my face no matter what the circumstance whenever I see the kids playing with each other, helping each other, or talking or singing with each other. Love it!! What a treasure!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing, the pictures are wonderful.