Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Times...

A montage of some of my recent favorite pictures... enjoy!

Playing... um, dress up?


At the Science Museum!


A corn dog bigger than his face - who could ask for more!


Watching his favorite balloon at the Plano Balloon Festival


Bye bye balloons!


Texas Rangers kids

She loved the stickers that came on her hat more than the actual hat!



Getting a tatoo... his face says "See, they really DO hurt no matter what people say!"


State Fair of Texas - two years in a row


Matching boys!


At his first T-ball class


Fans on the sidelines


At the Dallas Arboretum to see the pumpkins!!!


Wow.

Having fun!




My boy is all boy. And he is a jumper. I have many action shots similar to this one. This is our fall themed jumping action shot.

2 comments:

Megan and Travis said...

What cute kids! They're both getting so big! When I looked at the pic of Oli at the state fair I remembered the one of him from last year and he looks so much bigger! I can't wait to see them!

Rick J said...

What fun!!!