Thursday, October 15, 2009

A serious case of mommy brain

I was taking Gabriella out for her birthday this morning (more on that later) and walked into our destination digging in my purse for my keys so I could lock my car. We were meeting my mother-in-law so I had been calling her on the phone and trying to find Gabby shoes as we were getting out of the car. So I figured in all of that commotion, I had left them sitting by her carseat or something. So I left Gabby inside with my mother-in-law and went out to the car and opened the side door thinking I would just scoop them up. Then I heard it... the sound of the ENGINE running! That's right! My keys were found in the ignition with the car still running! Who does that kind of thing!!! I guess a mom of two with a non-stop talker for a daughter that's who. I'm so sad. I never thought I would be THAT person. Never say never I guess!


No comments: