Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Patriotic Girl

Oliver and Gabriella have been attending Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) with my mother-in-law every Tuesday since the Fall. They absolutely LOVE it! They have a kids program that is wonderful while my mother-in-law is in her Bible Study. I love to hear the things they come home saying. They really are sponges at this age. Oliver loves it so much that he routinely asks me to play "BSF" with him on other days of the week when we're at home where we go through the morning schedule step by step. I love it when he takes charge in directing a game like that.

Apparently, they recite the Pledge of Allegiance there every week because Gabriella came home saying this one day. I can't get enough of it. A sweeter than sweet two year old's voice saying such grown up words just melts my heart. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Emily Rocha said...

I love that she is so precious!!

Jess said...

haha, that's great.

Megan and Travis said...

I love it!! I love that she knows the pledge, and I love the way she says it!!

Sonja said...

I do believe this is the best recitation of the Pledge I have ever heard.