Monday, May 3, 2010

New Looks

A few people in our home have a new look. My belly is growing bigger everyday giving me an ever-changing look. Here I am at 32 weeks. I am getting nervous about how much bigger I will get over the next two months since I already feel huge! Ahh... pregnancy.

Me and my model girl

The second "new look" is for my dear husband. He finally went to see the eye doctor for the first time in his life (only because I made an appointment for him and told him when to go), and he was not too surprised to find out that he needed glasses. He'd been noticing a lot of squinting and was prepared for whatever news the doctor would hand down. It turns out his prescription is worse than mine and I've been wearing glasses everyday since college. The glasses finally came in today, so below is a picture of the new, studious-looking Matt! I think he's pretty cute!


It will take some getting used to for him - he's already been asking me lots of glasses-related questions. His eyes are still getting used to the adjustments his glasses are making for him, but hopefully after a few days he will be feeling more comfortable.

And because I want to feature all of the members of our family in this post, here's a picture of Oliver... just for nothing except to showcase how cute he is!

Here he is - my little computer man. Just like his Daddy!

1 comment:

Florence Van said...

I like your glasses, Matt. They look good on you. What "glasses-related" questions have you been asking?

Florence