Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Magic!

Matt and I took our Dads out for dinner to The Magic Time Machine here in Dallas to celebrate Father's Day. I never got around to posting these pictures (considering I had a baby 3 days later!) - but they must be shared.

Here we are having a "magical" time. These pictures were both handed to us by the talented and creative staff at Magic Time Machine and are kind of like the games you find in Highlights magazine. Circle the 8 things that are different about these two pictures. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Meve & Co. said...

love your new family photo at the top of your blog!

Nate said...

That second pic scared me! At first I didn't know you made changes and I didn't know what to think!

natalie said...

Matt's face on his mom's body is hilarious! It kind of looks like the church lady from SNL. :)

Florence said...

That's creepy! I just saw the first picture, and then scrolled down to see the second... yikes! I like the first picture much better.