Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little game of tag

My friend Jennifer obviously loves me because she wants to know these things about me by including me in a game of "blog tag." I'm it - so here you go.

What I was doing 10 years ago?

Graduating from high school - wow! I was just about to celebrate my 18th birthday. At my birthday party, my friends and I decided it would be fun to revert to our childhood and play "Red Rover." However, there is nothing scarier than a huge 18 year old boy running as fast as he can to try and break through your arms. I believe I "let him on over" without requiring him to break through first!

5 Things on To Do List

  • Get a manicure and pedicure
  • Redo our tax withholding (fun times... I am so old)
  • Clean my refrigerator (this one has been on the list for some time... so don't look in my fridge!)
  • Hang the curtains in my bedroom
  • Find a way to have time to go get my eye's checked... it's been a couple of years and I'm sure my prescription has changed

My Favorite Snacks

  • Pistachio Pudding Dessert
  • Breads!
  • Sugar coated pecans
  • Desserts, desserts, desserts

Things I would do if I were a billionaire

  • Make me and my family financially secure
  • Help our church meet their goal of being debt free and starting new church plants
  • SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

3 Bad Habits

1. Being judgmental of other parents... like I know what I am doing!

2. Twirling my rings... that are way too expensive to be lost or dropped

3. Not being able to resist dessert when I know it is just sitting in my kitchen waiting to be eaten!

5 Places I have Lived

  • RockSprings, Wyoming (my birthplace)
  • Brush, Colorado
  • Chandler, Arizona
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • SugarLand, Texas

5 Jobs I have had

  • Sandwich maker at Schlotzsky's Deli - where I ended up with yellow finger nails everyday from the mustard.
  • Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works - where I ended up with a HUGE crate full of lotion... I think I may still have some of the leftovers...
  • IT chica at Paladin IT Services
  • Advertising Coordinator at the Arizona Office of Tourism
  • Website Developer for BenchMark Wireline Products - my Dad's company (still currently doing that in my spare time). Click here to check out my handy work

No comments: