Saturday, March 29, 2008

My 5 month old cutie

Here are some pictures of my now 5 month old Gabriella... what a big girl. She now eats rice cereal, rolls over, loves to watch her big brother, and still smiles all of the time! What a sweetheart! She is sick right now for the first time in her life which is both good and bad. Great that she hasn't gotten sick until now through the whole cold and flu season... but so sad to hear that little baby coughing so badly :( Here she is on a day when she was feeling better!



And you've got to love naked baby pictures - especially since they are holding hands!



And here she is taking her first bite of rice cereal... she actually is doing pretty well with it!


I truly love having this little girl in my life! What a blessing to get to spend every day with her. I wouldn't trade the time I spend at home with her and Oliver for anything in the world!

1 comment:

ASC said...

She's getting so big! Look at all of that hair! :-)