Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Visit From Grammy

Gabriella and Grammy aka "Meme" - that's how Oliver pronounces it


I know it has been a while since I've written - but we have been very busy. We were so glad to welcome my mom up here weekend before last just to visit with us and play with the kids. We didn't do much, just enjoyed each others company. Those visits are sometimes the best kind. She got to join us in a couple celebrations though - Father's Day for Matt and our 6th Anniversary, which both happened to be the same day this year - Sunday, June 15th. She watched the kids for us while we went out to Dave & Buster's for our anniversary. We enjoyed pretending to be kids again playing skee-ball, shooting baskets, and bad guys in a war gunning game.

The kids really enjoyed having her here, and we did too! We love you Meme!

Me and my sweetie on our 6th Anniversary


Daddy with his kiddos on Father's Day!

2 comments:

Carol Beck said...

I LOVED THE VISIT AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!!!

Tristan said...

Happy Anniversary (belated). Cute pictures.