Sunday, February 8, 2009

The many faces of Gabby


I had some fun photographing my baby girl in the backyard today. She was all dressed up in her Valentine's outfit from Meme. Notice the short sleeves - it was a very nice weekend here in Dallas! And this girl could LIVE outside - she loves it! So she is very happy that mommy no longer tells her "No, it's too cold" when she comes up to me first thing every morning and says "side" (which means outside). She's very quickly becoming a toddler instead of my baby! She is also quite "gabby" and knows over 40 words. What a big girl! And she is very generous with her kisses! Love her!













Oliver on the other hand enjoys playing outside to some extent, but would rather just hang out indoors. So I snapped this picture of him watching from a distance.

Where's Waldo...


Mom... (because I know you'll want to) you can download these from my Picasa site here!

No comments: