Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Enjoying the Summertime

I really feel like summer kicked off on Memorial Day weekend. It's hot, our spring activities are done, and we've started our theme weeks! Each week of the summer we have a different theme that we focus our activities on. We started off with Firefighter week... and here is my brood playing their daddy-inspired game of putting out fires around our house. I'm loving all of their outfits!



We have such a fun Daddy! He really gets into playing with the kids!


Here is my non-performer at his end of year preschool program. At least he didn't cry this time. But there was definitely no singing from those lips!


Gabby in her "Goddles" as she calls them. She LOVES them - and sticks her face right in the water. I don't see her having the fear of water that her brother does (or did - swimming lessons seems to have cured him of that! Woo hoo!)


Oliver wearing one of Matt's old sport shirts from when he was a little boy as a nightshirt to sleep in. Super cute and perfect for our warm summer nights!


And here's me looking (and feeling) huge! Baby #3 is due in less than 3 weeks!

No comments: