Friday, July 24, 2009

All over the place

I love it when my kids learn new phrases... I think it is just plain cute to hear grown up phrases coming out of their little mouths. The phrase I heard Oliver say today was "All over the place." There was a little bit of a downer though... the context to him using the phrase. Here is how it played out:

Me: (walking into the bathroom) How's it going honey?
Oliver: (sitting on the potty) Umm... I got wee wee all over the place! On the potty, on my leg, on the floor, everywhere.

Awesome. But God knew that cute kids would help alleviate some of the frustrations they cause. And I've definitely got some cute ones! So I'm happy to say I actually handled this parenting situation nicely. Hey, at least it was just "wee wee"!

Oliver... looking as if he is saying "Why are you telling everyone this mom... how embarrassing!"

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Look at that face! Such a cute story and memory :)